Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Second

Did I ever tell you about all my wasted nights on a game called "Striker" on the Speccy? No?

Wow.

Anyway, there I was, watching a dial oscillate between two positions, judging the ideal angle to press a key at for my frozen-in-time striker to hit the ball at, when I heard Father jump up out of bed.

Immediately, I assessed the situation.

"He doesn't know about the power lights on the top right of the Spectrum 128k +2. If I can find a suitable item to block off the light, jump back in bed and pretend to be *really* asleep, he'll never suspect that I'll be playing for my country as soon as he's emptied his bladder and toddled off back to bed."

Evolution, that's what it's all about.

3 comments:

vbspurs said...

Stop faffing about here you two. There's Youksef posts to be written! Cants.

Cheers,
Victoria

vbspurs said...

Is anyone else waiting for "Third", or only this dismal wallflower?

Cheers,
Victoria

Tony said...

Heh, thanks for the vote of confidence Kully. Steve H, you mispelled 'TMAK', 'glans' and 'glans' respectively.

Just for you Doctor Barrett, I've renamed the third post, quite literally, "THIRD".

For a wallflower, you've got smashing tits. As you're in a convenient position, any chance of hoisting your legs round my hips, lifting you against the wall and banging you to smithereens?